Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hawaii

Ok, so I think that I want to go to Hawaii just because everyone else does. I love the idea of seeing a lot of really beautiful sights. I like the idea of being warm and swimming in warm water. I looove the idea of just kicking back and chilling. Hawaii is one of those places that I always dreamed of living in for a bit (even though it is uber expensive.)
I think that growing up in the Pacific Northwest, I consider tropical places as the most beautiful places on this planet. Yes, I know that I live in a beautiful place, but sometimes when you live with it, you don't see it anymore. I have one of the prettiest views from my window, but I keep my blinds shut because of the people on the path (and the random zombie-canibal-aliens that will look through my window and eat my soul...)
But anyway, I really want to go and experience Hawaii for myself. I love the idea of kicking back in a beautiful area and just enjoying being where I am. One of the things that makes Hawaii not as awesome to me personally is that I don't do boats and I'm not much of a swimmer. Going to Hawaii is kind of centered around water. Don't get me wrong, I love the water. It's so cool to wade in and take pictures of, but I feel like I wouldn't really appreciate it.
I am also aware there are a lot of different parts of Hawaii. I'm using Hawaii as a general simply because I don't have a specific place in mind. I just want to enjoy the beauty of a place like that.
And that's my bit for Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment