Thursday, March 15, 2012

Adventure is out there!

Hello! My name is Sherilyn! I'm not super new to this blogging world, I've been blogging on a personal blog for quite some time now, but I am new to the idea of a travel blog. The catch to this blog is, I don't travel. Like at all. That's why I'm calling it My Adventure Book. Ever seen Up? Well, click on that link and you'll see what I'm talking about. So this blog is my version of that scrapbook like thing.
TaDa!
In this blog I plan on sharing my ideas of what adventures I want to go on, and if I go on any adventures, I'll be sharing them here. If you are a regular reader of my other blog, this is more of a supplement than anything so I wouldn't get too excited about reading new entries all the time.
I'm just excited that I can share my thoughts and feelings on a more direct level as my other blog is a bit more scatter-brained.
Now, I already have a list of places I want to go and places I want to go again, but I probably won't be just randomly posting a list. I will probably be posting an entry about each location.
So, I know this is a short entry, but I have a lot of things to do and it's already pretty late (in other words, I'M TIRED.)
So farewell and I hope you continue reading. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds neat! I can't wait to hear some stories heheh.

    ReplyDelete