Friday, September 14, 2012

Lyman

Before I met Lyman, all of my adventures were about travel. But I forgot about the most exciting adventures in my life. The every day adventures. The ones like dancing in the aisles of Haggen's and arm wrestling and kissing puppies and laughing and eating at Olive Garden's and talking. Lyman is my new adventure.
I still want to travel like a crazed idiot, but now I want him to be with me.
And going to India isn't as exciting to me as starting a family. I mean, I really want to go to India, but having a family. Wow. That would be such a new and adventurous thing! And owning a restaurant! There are just so many new choices before me.
I'm just going to leave you with that for now. 

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice to hear. The little things can be just as exciting as the big things!

    ReplyDelete